There’s nothing to be scared of here. We Promise.
You have our guarantee that we’ve got your best interests at the heart of everything we do. We take great pride in our work and aim to deliver a professional service like no other.
Unfortunately, when dealing with web and web technologies not everything goes to plan. Websites are open to attacks from nasty hacks, unscrupulous malware and a whole list of potential problems that occur for a variety of reasons.
We want you to know, we have you covered because that’s why you’ve chosen us, right? But we also want to say, we’re human just like you, we sometimes make mistakes but it’s our mission to ensure whatever happens we’re in your corner and we’ll do our level best to look after you as a client. Thank you.
WebHelp – What we’ll do
- We endeavour to respond to all support requests within 1-2 working days* and depending on the priorty level, urgency and severity of the request carry out work within 2-5 days*. If the matter is critical, if your website is down, please give us a call directly and we’ll work our hardest to remedy the situation asap.
- Any support requests you make are recorded and you can get in touch anytime to discuss how much support time is remaining. Quarterly reports are available on request which outline all the work we complete on your website.
- All support time is provided across the course of a month and does not carry over from one month to the next. Sorry.
- We update the WordPress platform, themes and plugins on your website relative to your particular plan. Checking our work to ensure all is well.
- Depending on the individual website, we use a variety of different tools & plugins to monitor the health & performance of your site.
- Sometimes your support request may require extra time outside of your chosen plan. If this happens we would discuss additional options & cost with you.
- We prefer to to take support requests via our ticketing system, so we can keep track, but you can also email or call us. We’re here to help.
- Any reports we create that are related to your website and your suppport plan will be sent to you via email.
*Response times quoted are not an exact time frame for work to be conducted, unfortunately. We endeavour to carry out your requests as efficiently as possible, we really do. Sometimes, for a variety of factors, we cannot meet the times quoted. All requests are subject to current work schedule within the office.
What you’ll do
We don’t want to impose a mountain of restrictions on the service we provide but all we ask is you take a fair & balanced approach to everything.
- To ensure we can provide a supportive on-going service we will need access to your website & web host (if we don’t provide hosting) all the time.
- If they have been set-up we may need access to the Google Analytics and Google Search Console accounts associated with the website.
- Sometimes we may need login access to other online accounts that are relevant to any work we carry out for you. We will ask you as and when required.
- We respectfully ask you to notify us if you intend on making any changes to WordPress, themes, plugins or other website files yourself. Just so we’re kept in the loop and can advise accordingly.
- Additionally, if any third-party has been given access to the website to make any changes of any kind, you’ll also notify us.
- Please ensure any login passwords you provide are secure and meet a minimum requirement of 8 unique alpha-numeric characters. We may ask you to update this if required.
- We want to provide the best service possible to all our clients and to ensure we do this, all our support is subject to fair usage. Other options may need to be discussed if your individual needs require a more bespoke solution.
What’s covered & what’s not
- It would a mighty list detailing everything that’s included and excluded, so we want to keep things simple but we also want to keep things honest, balanced and great value.
- We support a wide variety of support & maintenance services that are related to the upkeep and on-going development of your website. The list IS exhaustive and typically includes everything specified in your plan as well as content edits & updates, theme alterations, website fixes, SEO reports & website recommendations.
- Some of the main services we don’t support include Pay-per-click campaigns, SEO (anything beyond very basic technical & on-page optimisation), Social media activity or campaigns, online marketing(or strategy), video/audio creation or editing, written content creation, graphic design, logo design, brand consultancy. Anything outside the scope of the website support & maintenance plan can be discussed with you in more detail.
- Karbon Designed are the final arbiter in determining which services are not covered. Check with us to find out if your exact requirements are covered. Information is power! (Just kidding.)
- If we do not host your website we are not responsible for any server issues or downtime.
- We do not support websites that exhibit any form of offensive, sexual or inappropriate content, whether that be text, audio or video. If a website publishes any such content then we reserve the right to cancel your WebHelp contract with immediate effect.
- The various terms outlined above provide a platform for delivering our normal level of support and what we ask of our wonderful clients.
- No two websites are the same and neither are their individual requirements. To that end, this SLA covers the majority of support & maintenance most ordinary websites need.
- But as we have already mentioned elsewhere, the SLA might not cover everything. If a situation arises when we inform you that something isn’t covered, we hope you understand. It’s not personal.
- We offer all our clients a fantastic, cost effective service which covers a wide variety of support services. Rest assured your website is in good hands.
- It is not necessary for any Client to have signed an acceptance of this Service Level Agreement or the terms and conditions outlined in the Website Maintenance Agreement for them to apply. If a client accepts the Website Maintenance Agreement or one of our related packages then the client will be deemed to have satisfied themselves as to the terms applying and have accepted these terms and conditions in full.
- Please take time to read all these terms and conditions carefully. Any purchase or use of our services implies that you have read and accepted our Service Level Agreement and Website Maintenance Agreement terms & conditions.
Let’s Start the ball rolling…
Updated November 2020